Like A Dream
this is me!

Loraine aka wassupitsLO. 14.single.awesome



Entries About Linkies Stuff


Music im into now!

Super Junior's SEXY, FREE AND SINGLE

Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   


being annoyed, musical and school holidays - 23/6/12

The school holidays end...
like tomorrow for EVERYONE in secondary school in Singapore...
EXCEPT FOR MA SCHOOL~ WOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO
it starts on Tuesday instead because the "once in every 4-(maybe)-years" musical ended on the 23, which is a Saturday~! :)
We finished school at 12 midnight( no joke peeps. 12 midnight) and we carried down all the props! :)))
I'M GONNA BURN THOSE PIECES OF SHIT...
but their being used in next year's SYF(some REAAAALLLLYYY prestigious award for performing arts groups :/). Since that'll be my third year in secondary school ( and the last year in my CCA)...
I MIGHT GET TO ACT :DD
TEEHEE :3
anyways, I'm reaaalllyy annoyed with...

MY WALLET :P

teehee~ and some people but that... IMMA KILL 'EM SOON ENOUGH :))
LOL. As I was saying, I'm actually eyeing on something...
BIGBANG'S STILL ALIVE, BOYFRIEND's LOVE STYLE, B1A4's BABY GOODNIGHT, JUNIEL'S MY FIRST JUNE & WONDER GIRL'S LIKE THIS albums!!! @_____@
not forgeting, BIGBANG'S ALIVE CONCERT!!!!!!!!
 I don't really remember the name of the albums so I put their tittle songs instead :3 LOL 
and a new camera :3 haha~ OH WELL.
I'm going to save up money for a looonnnggg long time.. :)
SO YEAH. one more day of holiday :L
to all those starting school tomorrow, GOOD LUCK!
to all those are still enjoying their holidays, BLEEEHHHH
and to all those starting your holidays soon, SURVIVE! :D
-loraine the weirdo